Get Your Own!




ADD LO CODE HERE




Name: Chrissy Hanson
Age: 33
Gender: female
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Occupation: SAHM
Location: East Coast of GA
Status: Married ~ Lowell
Kidlets: 3 ~ Robbie, Ryan, & Sandi
View My Profile

Powered by Blogger

Special Thanks to JAMIE for helping me with my Layout!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sneeky Peeky

Just a short note to let ya knwo I have not fallen off the edge of the world or nothen. I am "busy" behind this screen working on goodies as much as I can !
Wanna see one of my fav's I almost have ready to submit for sale on TSG?


This is just ONE of the previews from the set ! Be sure to check out my store next week for the WHOLE set of goodies cause I plan on submitting this set tonight!

Ok, I am off to town to go to see Jamie at Savannah Scrapbooking ! I just got back from a trip to Montana and I need some special papers and elements to "scrap" my trip ! w00t!

HUGS to all !

Chrissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home